Flexible plans that grow with you
CiteRight offers plans for firms of every shape and size
$25/user by month
- 1-3 users per organization
- For small firms looking to get started on litigation automation.
$75/user by month
- Up to 10 users per organization
- For growing firms looking to leverage their institutional knowledge
- Includes all tools in the Solo and Boutique packages
- Analytics and usage reports
- Disbursement reporting
- Customized citation styles for cross-Canada practices
- Enterprise-level security and SLAs
- Personalized training
- 24/7 customer support
- Priority access to new features
Frequently Asked Questions
What are CiteRight’s minimum requirements?
CiteRight requires a 64-bit version of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 at a minimum. Would you be interested in a version of CiteRight for MacOS? Get in touch and let us know!
How long is CiteRight’s free trial?
CiteRight offers a two-week, no-obligation free trial. After that, you’ll be prompted to sign up for one of our paid plans.
Where can I go for help?
For support requests, you can phone us at 1 (888) 349-9842. Our support lines are open from Monday to Friday. 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For sales and any other question, you can call us directly at 1 (855) 872-7254, or email us at email@example.com.